Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This isn't working. I'm skimming the posts, and the blog displays symptoms of borderline schizophrenia--this is the Moulin Rouge of blogging. The method of listening to book on CD, scrawling notes while at stoplights (or while on a straightaway) and then frantically blogging and trying to get through a half-hour's notes in before I get in the car again and take another page of notes on a half-hour ride is not working. It creates an incredibly chaotic read, where the reader is getting a footnoted transcript of my half of a not-very-structured conversation.

I might have to get a copy of the actual book, and drastically reduce the breakneck pace. 15 pages in a week produced under these conditions is incomprehensible. I have printed out the blog, and will reorganize some bits into longer, more coherent formats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home